Our professional team is ready to provide you with safe and quality work for the replacement or new installation of your electrical fixtures. Licensed electricians will ensure your project is done efficiently and remains cost-effective.
Lighting fixtures are in just about every room of your home or business. This makes them vitally important components that need to be maintained and working properly. We pride ourselves on having knowledgeable licensed electricians and outstanding service.
Our work is guaranteed and you’ll be happy to know we make safety our number one focus. We stand 100% behind our work and are committed to listening to your needs and making necessary adjustments until you’re completely happy with the finished project.
- Free in-home estimate
- Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty
- Installation price: Starting at $150
- Average time to complete: 30 minutes to 2 hours
What Impacts Cost?
- Type of fixture: Some fixtures are more expensive to install than others. For instance, a standard ceiling light will typically cost less than a recessed light (a light that’s concealed behind a ceiling or wall).
- Additional wiring: If you install a light where no wiring exists, the overall cost of the installation project will increase. On the other hand, if the wiring is already in place, the total cost will be less expensive.
- The condition of existing wiring: If your wiring is old (20+ years) or in poor condition, the electrician may need to replace the wiring in order to accommodate the new light fixture.
Straight forward pricing
100% satisfaction guarantee
No extra charges for after-hour service